Getting started with toilet training. Many children show signs of being ready for potty training between ages 18 and 24 months. However, others might not be ready until they're 3 years old. There's no rush. Let your kid choose the one that can put on top of an adult's toilet seat or stand-alone potty.
- Toilet looks and feels just like an adult version
- Realistic toilet flushing sound when you press flush button
- Easy open & close with removable pot for easy cleaning
- Integrated splash guard & anti skid base
- Back tank locks in place & holds full sized wipes